A friend sent me this via facebook today. It moved me so much that I wanted to add it to my blog. An impressive, yet simple, drama piece accompanied by a well suited song that encapsulates SO much in just a few minutes. In short, it's the battle that Jesus has to win us over all the distractions and destructions of life. He tries to get our attention but, importantly, he does not intrude on our free will. It is only when we choose to turn to him and ask him for help does he take us up on that offer. And boy, he doesn't let us down.
See what you think.
Thursday, 13 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Just having a quick peek through your blog, but have to say this is one of the most emotional pieces I've ever seen.
Was played at a morning service by Nathaneel when he spoke recently from Psalm 1. Moves you to tears unless you have a heart of stone or don't get what's going on.
Thanks for spreading this one more in cyberspace - I think it deserves many more views.
Post a Comment