Welcome to my contemplative corner! This is my cerebral dumping ground ... a place for me to sit back and ponder the days events, talk about what's on my mind, or just post something for the sake of it.
Sunday, 6 January 2008
My PhD Summary
In case some of you are interested, I thought I'd put up a link to the abstract of my doctoral thesis. It explains what I spent 3 and a half years doing! You can also read about my research here.
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them - the character, the heart, generous qualities, progressive ideas. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
I'm a Christian, married to James, and mother to Wesley. I like to think I'm a social scientist and I have a PhD which focused on managing paediatric disability. In the past, I have worked in the disability field (as a home & respite carer to the elderly and children with disabilities, and a Program Assistant at Yooralla), university lecturer and tutor, and Research Associate. I am pro-Jesus and pro-life, and some of the things I oppose include prosperity doctrine and Calvinist theology. I have lived in such places as England, Los Angeles, and Melbourne. I enjoy listening to a large variety of music, and just adore spending time with family and friends. I love good food, good coffee and good company!
No comments:
Post a Comment