As I was scooting around the house tonight doing countless little tasks, I was thinking about all the same things I do each day. Here they are, in no particular order, for my own amusement:
1. Change Wesley's nappies
2. Sterilise & make up bottles with boiled water and formula
3. Feed Wesley
4. Eat .... mmm, I love food :)
5. Drink coffee
6. Internet related stuff - email, blogs, Facebook
7. Spend time in the kitchen - load/unload dishwasher, cook
8. Play with Wesley
9. Washing!
10. Talk - to James, Wesley, friends and/or family on the phone.
Of course my day consists of other various things, but these are the things I do EVERY day without fail! So what do you do in a day? It's got me thinking about some of the things I'd like to do more .......
Monday, 30 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment