Well I've decided to join up with Facebook. I'm finding it easier to use than My Space, and I must say, I'm in contact with my friends so much more now through such mediums as this. My first thought was that it would be another way of not talking with your friends etc, but it seems to be the opposite. There are old friends of mine who I would not be in touch with these days, had it not been for Facebook. It's quick and easy to send each other little messages and keep up to date with news. In a way, I am in touch with friends MORE because of Facebook! It's funny when you think that we are all at home or work - perhaps on our own - yet still feel so connected!
So if you're on Facebook too, look me up!
Thursday, 2 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
After reading your post, I decided to go on Facebook as well. Lo and behold, its already enabled me to renew some old acquaintances. Fancy that.
Post a Comment